3 + 1 FREE in Sudan!
The diving is brilliant: colourful healthy reefs, sharks, dolphins, turtles and lots of fish.
The best time for diving in Sudan is between February and June.
You can choose from 5 unique itineraries all the way from the north to the deep south.
We have two excellent liveaboards and rates ranging from budget to luxury, depending on the route and season.
We have some great offers running at the moment.
Contact our Team for more information and be sure 2015 does not slip by without you making some fantastic diving memories.
Boat rates include:
- 7 (14) nights full-board accommodations onboard in double cabins
- Buffet-style meals 3 times a day and fruits and snacks
- Mineral water, tea, coffee (Nescafe), unlimited soft drinks (Cola, Fanta, Sprite)
- Minimum 2 English-speaking dive guides
– Day 1: 2 day dives and 1 night dive
– Day 2-5: 3 day dives and 1 night per day
– Day 6: 2 day dives (returning to the marina after the second dive)
Note: In case long navigation is required or because of bad weather conditions, dive
schedule may be limited or some dive sites may become unreachable. It is always the
captain’s decision, keeping in mind the safety of the guests, crew and the boat.
- One 12l aluminum tank / person (DIN connection recommended), weights
- Boat permissions
- Shisha (waterpipe) onboard in the Arabic cafe
- Bed linens and towel use
- WIFI where coverage is available
Boat rates do not include
- Airplane tickets
- Нotel stays in Dubai/Cairo/Khartoum
- Visas and airport/tourism/government taxes
- Single-cabin surcharge: 30% of the individual boat rate
- Аlcoholic beverages (limited supply)
- Equipment rental (upon request, limited supply)
- 15l steel tank rental: EUR5/tank/day (upon request, limited supply)
- Nitrox: EUR5/tank or EUR80/person/week (max. 32% O2)
- Satellite phone use: EUR3/minute
- Personal expenses
- Lost towel fee: EUR10/towel, lost weight fee
- Bakshish (tip to the guides, crew, EUR50/person/week is recommended)
- Touristic programs
- Travel and diving insurance
- All other expenses not mentioned above
Fuel (diesel) surcharge: EUR30 / person / week
As a result of the massive (more than 70%) diesel price increase by the Government of Egypt, we had no choice but to levy a fuel surcharge from August 1, 2014.
To minimise the inconvenience to our clients, our company is going to bear the bigger part of this additional expense and only the smaller amount will be applied to you. (In the past our company had absorbed the various fuel price increases but now they have reached remarkable proportions.)
Sudanese expenses: According to present Sudanese Government regulations and subject to change.
The Sudanese Expenses include:
- Sudanese visa
- Passport registration fee in Sudan
- Tourism fee
- Sudanese agent fee (administration, Port Sudan airport assistance and transfers)
- EUR242 / person / week
- EUR287 / person / 1+1 weeks
- EUR314 / person / 2 weeks
Travelling to Port Sudan: Monday flights.
Flights may be booked with Emirates Airlines or directly at
Contact us for further details at email@example.com