Scuba diving in Sudan is one of the most beautiful and adventurous in the world. Dive sites in the Sudanese waters are untouched and can be reached only by zodiacs. The pristine sea hides some of the most amazing coral formations and underwater life in the world. Hundreds of metres deep drop-offs, the wildest variety of marine life make diving so exhilarating here. Sharks are a definite drawing force for scuba divers.
Search on the Blog:
Turquoise sea as far as the eye can see, coral splendour in thousands of colours, white sandy deserted islands, a picture postcard-like dream, an infinite aquarium!More on Egypt
Sudan is famous mainly for its sharks. Virtually untouched coral reefs, including the world famous Shaab Rumi and the WWII wreck of Umbria attract divers here.More on Sudan
Our Latest Articles:
- YOUR LITTLE BLACK BOOK ON SUDAN DIVING – OR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DIVING IN SUDAN
- MEETING UP WITH GREAT WHITE SHARKS ON M/Y CASSIOPEIA!
- The Ultimate Diving Packing List
- SUDAN IS A DIVERS’ MECCA WHERE WE ARE GREETED BY THE PAST AND THE PRESENT AT ONCE
- Scuba Diving in the Red Sea – Sudan 2018