Dahrat Abid, Darraka, Miyum… wonderful untouched reefs, pulsing marine life and plenty to see! There are grey reef sharks, silky sharks, white-tip sharks, barracudas, hammerheads, dolphins, turtles… Every dive is an awesome experience! Our dive suits can be left on the boat and wear only our shorties in the 30-degree water. We take in all the non-touristy sites of the Red Sea during our 2-week Deep South diving safari trip. We always find an abundant marine life unparallel to anything we had seen before.
Search on the Blog:
Turquoise sea as far as the eye can see, coral splendour in thousands of colours, white sandy deserted islands, a picture postcard-like dream, an infinite aquarium!More on Egypt
Sudan is famous mainly for its sharks. Virtually untouched coral reefs, including the world famous Shaab Rumi and the WWII wreck of Umbria attract divers here.More on Sudan
Our Latest Articles:
- YOUR LITTLE BLACK BOOK ON SUDAN DIVING – OR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DIVING IN SUDAN
- MEETING UP WITH GREAT WHITE SHARKS ON M/Y CASSIOPEIA!
- The Ultimate Diving Packing List
- SUDAN IS A DIVERS’ MECCA WHERE WE ARE GREETED BY THE PAST AND THE PRESENT AT ONCE
- Scuba Diving in the Red Sea – Sudan 2018